Palo santo is known as “holy-wood,” and is popularly known in spiritual and healing properties. Mostly grown in the South America regions, this wood is good for saging purposes.
Used for clearing out the air of evil spirits and misfortune and aids in relieving inflammation, common cold, asthma, and stress.
Palo Santo has a very calming effect when smudging and has a positive effect on the immune system and nervous system that will put you at ease. With this holy-wood having a high frequency, it is known to lift your vibrations which is good while meditating or praying.
How to use;
- It is best to burn in a well ventilated area and away from any flammable material. Please do not leave wood unattended.
- Hold the stick away from face and clothing at a 45 degree angle. Rotate the wood and light at different parts. (You always want to use a feather to fan the wood) Blowing on it will take away the positive energy.
- While smudging always think and speak positive affirmations.
- Place in a non-flammable bowl while meditating or you can smudge around yourself, other people, and households.
- To fan out, use the non-flammable bowl gently. And repeat steps for the next smudging
Happy Smudging 🤗
ATTENTION: 🌸🌸They are sold as singles🌸🌸